Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sister Spotlight

Spotlight for Jan. 31
Keri Thompson
I grew up in Madison, Wisconsin. I have 4 brothers and 1 sister. I loved doing pottery in high school. I went to BYU and graduated in Art Education. I served a mission in Geneva, Switzerland and speak french. I taught High School Art for 3 years at an alternative high school in Provo. I've been married for almost 14 years and have 3 boys. Our family loves spending time reading together and going to Yellowstone a couple of times each year. I enjoy hiking, cross country skiing, re-arranging the furniture in my house (my kids have asked my husband several times: why does mom keep moving the furniture around? he just smiles and says because she needs to--I have a wonderfully patient and good natured husband), and playing with my kids.
I am serving in the Young Women's and love the girls who are in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment